Spoil yourself with this traditional red rooibos tea!
Rooibos, a plant native to South Africa, is characterized by a mild, nutty, spicy flavour.
Caffeine-free and low in tannic acid, this tea has no astringency so it doesn't have a sharp taste to it. It is also high in multiple vitamins and minerals such as vitamin C, calcium, iron, magnesium and zinc.
Rooibos tea has traditionally been used as an anti-inflammatory and has high anti-oxidant properties. It also:
- may assist in reducing stomach spasms and pains related to digestive issues
- may reduce inflammation and pain in the body
- may increase bone health
- may have antihistamine properties
(Important Note: The benefits of herbal tea are based on ancient Chinese wisdom.)
INGREDIENTS (ALL ORGANIC):
- Red Rooibos
70g bag - loose leaf
Each tea blend includes:
- 70g loose organic tea leaves (35 cups of tea approx)
- High quality organic tea leaves that you can brew twice
- Handcrafted and infused with reiki and love
- A free mindfulness tea drinking ritual emailed straight to your inbox
- 100% natural. No chemicals or flavour enhancers like other tea companies sneak in
This tea is part of the pregnant and breast-feeding tea lovers range!
Shake or scoop from the bottom of the packet to ensure you get a mix of the different herbs in each cup.
- 1 heaped tsp tea leaves
- 250ml water at 100 degrees (usually this means you boil your kettle and then wait a few minutes before you pour)
- Brew 3-5 minutes
- If sweet things take your fancy add some honey.
- If brewing in a tea pot, add one tsp of tea leaves for each cup that the tea pot makes plus an extra spoon.
- These leaves are such good quality that they can be used twice and still have the same health benefits and not compromise on taste.
- The longer you brew the leaves the more qualities seep into your tea.
Pure Rooibos Tea
All herbs are sourced from an Australian family business and are organic or wild picked. Their excellent quality means you can get a second or third brew per serve.