Free the mind and body and balance the chakras to feel grounded, inspired and centred.
Herbs used in this blend have traditionally been used to support the mind, relax the body and aid in the balance of each of the 7 main chakras.
(Important Note: The benefits of herbal tea are based on ancient Chinese wisdom.)
INGREDIENTS (ALL ORGANIC):
- Lemon balm
50g - loose leaf (25 cups of tea approx)
15g - loose leaf (8 cups of tea approx)
Each tea blend includes:
- High quality organic tea leaves that you can brew twice
- Handcrafted and infused with reiki and love
- A free mindfulness tea drinking ritual emailed straight to your inbox
- 100% natural. No chemicals or flavour enhancers like other tea companies sneak in.
Not recommended for those pregnant or breast feeding.
Please consult your doctor if taking prescribed medications.
Shake or scoop from the bottom of the packet to ensure you get a mix of the different herbs in each cup.
- 1 heaped tsp tea leaves
- 250ml water at 100 degrees (usually this means you boil your kettle and then wait a few minutes before you pour)
- Brew 3-5 minutes
- If sweet things take your fancy add some honey.
- If brewing in a tea pot, add one tsp of tea leaves for each cup that the tea pot makes plus an extra spoon.
- These leaves are such good quality that they can be used twice and still have the same health benefits and not compromise on taste.
- The longer you brew the leaves the more qualities seep into your tea.
All herbs are sourced from an Australian family business and are organic or wild picked. Their excellent quality means you can get a second or third brew per serve.