Nat created this tea to help support her tummy when she is having trouble digesting food, to alleviate cramps and to generally soothe her tummy.
Our Naturopath has carefully reviewed the benefits of this blend. The herbs in this blend are traditionally used to support the tummy and:
- May help those with mild tummy issues
- May aid digestion
- May alleviate cramps and spasms
- May regulate your metabolism
- Contains antioxidants and other vitamins and minerals
(Important Note: The benefits of herbal tea are based on ancient Chinese wisdom.)
INGREDIENTS (ALL ORGANIC):
- Fennel Seed
- Liquorice Root
- Rose Petals
- Juniper Berries
50g - loose leaf (25 cups of tea approx)
15g - loose leaf (8 cups of tea approx)
20 pyramid tea bags
Each tea blend includes:
- High quality organic tea leaves that you can brew twice
- Handcrafted and infused with reiki and love
- A free mindfulness tea drinking ritual emailed straight to your inbox
- 100% natural. No chemicals or flavour enhancers like other tea companies sneak in
Our Naturopath has carefully reviewed this blend.
Not recommended if you are pregnant, breast feeding or receiving hormonal treatments, or being treated for cancer.
If taking any prescribed medications – including antidepressants and blood thinners please consult your doctor as some of the ingredients may interact and lower the effectiveness of your medication.
Kathryn Beacroft is a trusted friend of Nat's. She is a Nutritionist and Naturopath over at B Health. Kathryn specialises in optimal wellness which includes nutrition, gut health, food intolerances, weight loss, healthy ageing and more.
Shake or scoop from the bottom of the packet to ensure you get a mix of the different herbs in each cup.
- 1 heaped tsp tea leaves
- 250ml water at 100 degrees (usually this means you boil your kettle and then wait a few minutes before you pour)
- Brew 3-5 minutes
- If sweet things take your fancy add some honey.
- If brewing in a tea pot, add one tsp of tea leaves for each cup that the tea pot makes plus an extra spoon.
- These leaves are such good quality that they can be used twice and still have the same health benefits and not compromise on taste.
- The longer you brew the leaves the more qualities seep into your tea.
All herbs are sourced from an Australian family business and are organic or wild picked. Their excellent quality means you can get a second or third brew per serve.