The gift that gives those relaxed and soul warming feels. Perfect for the tea lover in your life who is feeling overwhelmed, stressed and anxious and could benefit from some relaxation through the specially blended tea and bonus meditation.
Each gift pack includes:
~ 60g black tin of Soul Soother loose leaf tea
~ Heart Shaped Infuser
~ Rose quartz crystal heart
~ 10 minute meditation to help soothe your soul
MP3 will be emailed to the email address provided.
Soul Soother blend
Nat created this tea for those days when she needed more than her Zen tea; when she felt overwhelmed, tense or anxious to her core.
Our Naturopath has carefully reviewed the benefits of this blend. The herbs in this blend are traditionally used support the nervous system and:
- May relieve the nervous tension that comes with having too much on our mind.
- May assist in calming your nervous system
- May assist in relieving tension headaches
- May help you cope better with stress
- May help you overcome fatigue
- It may help those who emotionally sensitive to reduce your feelings of overwhelm.
(Important Note: The benefits of herbal tea are based on ancient Chinese wisdom.)
INGREDIENTS (ALL ORGANIC):
- Lemon balm
- Siberian Ginseng
Each tea blend includes:
- High quality organic tea leaves that you can brew twice
- Handcrafted and infused with reiki and love
- A free mindfulness tea drinking ritual emailed straight to your inbox
- 100% natural. No chemicals or flavour enhancers like other tea companies sneak in.
Not suitable for pregnancy, breast feeding or those receiving hormonal treatments including for cancer.
If taking antidepressants please consult your doctor first as some ingredients may lower the effectiveness of your medication.
Kathryn Beacroft is a trusted friend of Nat's. She is a Nutritionist and Naturopath over at B Health. Kathryn specialises in optimal wellness which includes nutrition, gut health, food intolerances, weight loss, healthy ageing and more.
Connect with Kathryn on Facebook or visit www.bhealth.net.au
Shake or scoop from the bottom of the packet to ensure you get a mix of the different herbs in each cup.
- 1 heaped tsp tea leaves
- 250ml water at 100 degrees (usually this means you boil your kettle and then wait a few minutes before you pour)
- Brew 3-5 minutes
- If sweet things take your fancy add some honey.
- If brewing in a tea pot, add one tsp of tea leaves for each cup that the tea pot makes plus an extra spoon.
- These leaves are such good quality that they can be used twice and still have the same health benefits and not compromise on taste.
- The longer you brew the leaves the more qualities seep into your tea.