A go-to tea which is light on the stomach and revitalises the body, mind and spirit!
Herbs in this blend have traditionally been used to revitalise the mind and support the stomach. They also:
- may aid digestion
- may relieve nausea
- may help boost metabolism
- may relieve muscle tension in the stomach
(Important Note: The benefits of herbal tea are based on ancient Chinese wisdom.)
INGREDIENTS (ALL ORGANIC):
50g - loose leaf (25 cups of tea approx)
15g - loose leaf (8 cups of tea approx)
20 pyramid tea bags
Each tea blend includes:
- High quality organic tea leaves that you can brew twice
- Handcrafted and infused with reiki and love
- A free mindfulness tea drinking ritual emailed straight to your inbox
- 100% natural. No chemicals or flavour enhancers like other tea companies sneak in
This tea is part of the pregnant and breast-feeding tea lovers range too!
Shake or scoop from the bottom of the packet to ensure you get a mix of the different herbs in each cup.
- 1 heaped tsp tea leaves
- 250ml water at 100 degrees (usually this means you boil your kettle and then wait a few minutes before you pour)
- Brew 3-5 minutes
- If sweet things take your fancy add some honey.
- If brewing in a tea pot, add one tsp of tea leaves for each cup that the tea pot makes plus an extra spoon.
- These leaves are such good quality that they can be used twice and still have the same health benefits and not compromise on taste.
- The longer you brew the leaves the more qualities seep into your tea.
Lemongrass & Ginger
All herbs are sourced from an Australian family business and are organic or wild picked. Their excellent quality means you can get a second or third brew per serve.