The perfect gift to help your loved one find their Zen!
Please note that there is only one of each mala pack available. Please enter the mala number in the text box so that I know which one to post to you. Each mala photo will be removed once sold. NOTE: the christmas tree infuser will be replaced by a duck or tea pot infuser (I haven't had a chance to update all the photos as yet :) ).
Each bundle includes:
~ Zen 45g loose leaf tea
~ Traditional Buddhist mala from Nepal
~ Tea infuser
~ Rose Quartz Crystal
~ 10 minute meditation to help you find you zen anywhere, anytime.
Nat created this tea to feel Zen, after all, she is Your Go To Zen Chick. It helps her to feel calm and clear-minded, and to prepare her mind, body and spirit for meditation and energy clearing, eg: Rei-ki.
Our Naturopath has carefully reviewed the benefits of this blend. The herbs in this blend are traditionally used to support focus and clarity as well as to calm the nervous system and:
- May assist in calming your mind and body so that you can go into a relaxed state
- May keep your mind focused and clear so that you can focus on the meditation and not feel drowsy or distracted
- The cinnamon may warm your body and help you feel good
- The nettle leaf is used by monks who are in meditation retreat as it contains a variety of vitamins and minerals to nourish your body.
- Contains antioxidants.
(Important Note: The benefits of herbal tea are based on ancient Chinese wisdom.)
INGREDIENTS (ALL ORGANIC):
Each tea blend includes:
- High quality organic tea leaves that you can brew twice
Handcrafted and infused with reiki and love
- A free mindfulness tea drinking ritual emailed straight to your inbox
- 100% natural. No chemicals or flavour enhancers like other tea companies sneak in
Not suitable for pregnancy, breast feeding or those receiving hormonal treatments including for cancer.
If taking anti-depressants please consult your doctor first as some ingredients may lower the effectiveness of your medication.
Kathryn Beacroft is a trusted friend of Nat's. She is a Nutritionist and Naturopath over at B Health. Kathryn specialises in optimal wellness which includes nutrition, gut health, food intolerances, weight loss, healthy ageing and more.
Connect with Kathryn on Facebook or visit www.bhealth.net.au
Shake or scoop from the bottom of the packet to ensure you get a mix of the different herbs in each cup.
- 1 heaped tsp tea leaves
- 250ml water at 100 degrees (usually this means you boil your kettle and then wait a few minutes before you pour)
- Brew 3-5 minutes
- If sweet things take your fancy add some honey.
- If brewing in a tea pot, add one tsp of tea leaves for each cup that the tea pot makes plus an extra spoon.
- These leaves are such good quality that they can be used twice and still have the same health benefits and not compromise on taste.
- The longer you brew the leaves the more qualities seep into your tea.