Pamper the goddess in your life with this Chakra Goddess bundle!
The bundle includes:
~ online chakra balance and intuitive reading with personalised affirmations (find out more here)
~ Chakra tea 60g Black TIn Loose Leaf
~ Heart shaped rose quartz crystal
~ Heart shaped tea infuser
The online chakra balance is held via Zoom, which means the goddess can lie back in the comfort of their own home as Nat energetically connects to their chakras, rebalancing and activating them to allow the goddess to feel rejuivinated, relaxed and renewed.
Your goddess will receive insights on how these energy blocks affect your emotional and physical wellbeing.
Anxiety, stress, tension and overwhelm store in our body. A chakra balance helps shift that energy to help you feel relaxed, lighter, rejuivinated and have a sense of clarity.
At the end of your session your goddess may feel relaxed, lighter, calmer, rejuivinated, more in-flow with your path and passions and have a sense of clarity around how to move forward with an issue or project.
Within 24 hours Nat will also send a handout that has the affirmations that were channelled during your balance.
Perfect to continue the effects of the chakra balance long after your session.
Free the mind and body and balance the chakras to feel grounded, inspired and centred.
Herbs used in this blend have traditionally been used to support the mind, relax the body and aid in the balance of each of the 7 main chakras.
(Important Note: The benefits of herbal tea are based on ancient Chinese wisdom.)
INGREDIENTS (ALL ORGANIC):
- Lemon balm
Each tea blend includes:
- High quality organic tea leaves that you can brew twice
- Handcrafted and infused with reiki and love
- A free mindfulness tea drinking ritual emailed straight to your inbox
- 100% natural. No chemicals or flavour enhancers like other tea companies sneak in.
Not recommended for those pregnant or breast feeding.
Please consult your doctor if taking prescribed medications.
Shake or scoop from the bottom of the packet to ensure you get a mix of the different herbs in each cup.
- 1 heaped tsp tea leaves
- 250ml water at 100 degrees (usually this means you boil your kettle and then wait a few minutes before you pour)
- Brew 3-5 minutes
- If sweet things take your fancy add some honey.
- If brewing in a tea pot, add one tsp of tea leaves for each cup that the tea pot makes plus an extra spoon.
- These leaves are such good quality that they can be used twice and still have the same health benefits and not compromise on taste.
- The longer you brew the leaves the more qualities seep into your tea