Mindfully Manage Pain
Time & Location
About the Event
Living with physical pain, whether it's chronic or short term can be quite debilitating. Your whole life is turned upside down because let's face it, you're no longer the person you used to be.
Your mood changes, you have less tolerance, you might even be snappy.
And what about when the fear roles in? When your body learns that if you move in a certain way or breath too deeply that your pain will be triggered?
Or when your mind only sees a life of pain and suffering and can't imagine a life free and wonderous again?
Mindfulness has been proven to help us live with our pain and be able to interact with our life again.
During this workshop series Nat will delve into the origins of pain from both a nuerological / science level and also encompassing the wisdom of Buddhist teachings.
- How pain effects your body
- what the neurological impacts of pain on the body are
- why pushing the pain away makes it worse.
- how to interupt those anxiety and pain thoughts
- how to befriend your pain so that you can start to live a more freeing life, feeling less trapped and hidden.
- 4 effective mindfulness tips to bring your awareness to the present moment and work with the pain, not pushing it away.
You'll also receive 2 recorded meditations to help you to manage your pain with mindfulness.
More details to be released later!
- Mindfully manage pain$45$450$0